Application deadline extended for the silver economy programme for the 2022-2023 academic year
- The programme will partially finance the masters in silver economics for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- The total financial allocation for the programme amounts to 124,200 euros, which will be distributed among 23 beneficiary applications.
Bizkaia Talent has extended until the 15th November the deadline for the Bizkaia Silver Economy 2022-2023 Programme, aimed at highly qualified people, for specialised training in the silver economy sector, in order to improve their skills and to adapt them to the new global scenario.
The aim of the programme is to promote training, knowledge and the development of skills at the highest level in the silver economy sector, so that Bizkaia has trained professionals who can respond to the needs posed by the challenge of an ageing population and the growing demand for products and services associated with that population.
With this initiative, Bizkaia Talent aims to stimulate the opportunities offered by the emerging silver economy sector in order to generate an economic impact, a social impact and an impact on the quality of life of the elderly.
Beneficiaries must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a university degree.
- Apply for and be accepted to study a university master’s degree in silver economics for the 2022-2023 academic year at a university in Bizkaia.
- Deadline for submission of applications: 15 November 2022.
- The application and the required documentation must be submitted exclusively by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org