The Headhunting Support Centre (HSC) is a globally unique digital tool aimed at helping human resources professionals in Basque organizations in their staff recruitment strategies, not only in terms of obtaining highly qualified talent which matches their needs, but also to streamline processes and resources and provide assistance in career development plans.
If you are a representative of a Basque organization:
- You will have access to a super-searcher of professional profiles capable of analysing thousands of CV’s in a question of milliseconds using specific words and/or classifying them according to numerous different characteristics.
- You will be able to see the employment posts which are most in demand in the labour market, the transversal and technical skills required and their evolution over time.
- You will help professionals in the development of their career plans.
- You will see the forecasted trends in the need for highly qualified professionals in the Basque labour market by both sector and field of education.
- The tool will provide you access to detailed information about tax exemptions for hiring highly qualified profiles coming and/or returning from abroad.
- You will benefit from an automatic matching system that automatically links up company job offers with the best candidates.
- You will have access to a specific section about salaries where you will be able to consult the average gross and net rates for salaries in the Basque labour market and to compare these with other cities and countries.
- The tool will enable you to compare well-being in the Basque Country with that of any other country or region in the European Union (EU) as well as with the regions of the countries belonging to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).