The diversification and specialisation required by today’s companies and organisations means recruiting highly qualified staff for developing productive activities and designing new lines of business.
Aware of the power of science, technology and innovation as drivers for competitiveness and economic growth, public institutions in the Basque Country bet strongly on business innovation. To support this move, bizkaia:talent provides a personnel search service for free whose purpose is to meet the needs of companies and organisations in the Historical Territory of Bizkaia that are interested in recruiting highly qualified people. To do so, it shares CVs and offers guidance and advice.
The service provided by bizkaia:talent is characterised by an improved capacity to find highly qualified personnel and researchers. Our distinguishing features are:
- We are specialists in finding highly qualified people.
- We do research into the labour market:
- ‘HR in Science, Technology and Innovation in the Basque Country: Demand and Mobility’
- ‘Causes of Migration among Qualified Scientists and Technicians in the Basque Country’
- ‘Migration and Engagement of Highly Qualified Personnel’
- ‘Report on Talent Mobility in Basque Universities UPV/EHU, University of Deusto and University of Modragon’
- We attend local, national and international career fairs:
- European Career Fair at MIT (Boston), Job Seminar in Deusto, Prestik Youth Job Fair, Mobility Fair-UNIVERSIA-VUELA!, Euroscience Open Forum (ESOF).
- We hold professional meetings with Basque professionals abroad:
- Barcelona: Biosciences
- Munich, Stuttgart, Hannover: Automobile, Telecommunications, Energy and Aerospace industries
- Toulouse: Aeronautics and Aerospace
- Amsterdam: Biosciences, ICTs and Energy
- We are present on professional social media.
- We collaborate with the Basque Innovation Agency, Innobasque.
- We collaborate with the European Commission.
- As a Local Contact Point in EURAXESS, the European portal for researchers in motion, we have access to a database containing over 15,000 profiles of highly qualified people. Also, we can access EURAXESS Jobs, a tool containing information on job offers in Europe, aids and grants.
At bizkaia:talent, we have our own database of highly qualified people, which can be accessed by companies and organisations that are headquartered in Bizkaia or operating in this Historical Territory.
Personnel search services in figures
- Job offers: So far, we participated in more than 330 highly qualified personnel searches.
- Our database: over 3,400 profiles of highly qualified people to fill open positions in organisations.