Ikerbasque have launched a new call of the Research Fellows 2019 offering 20 positions for researchers
- The call for applications will be open until March 15th
Ikerbasque – the Basque Foundation for Science, has launched a new call offering 20 positions for postdoctoral researchers. These positions are financed by the Basque Government, the European Commission and the host institution where the researcher will develop his/her research: therefore the acceptance letter of the host institution is mandatory.
These five year fellowships are directed to promising young researchers; they are intended to offer a track towards a PI role and independent research. The selected Fellows should be able to acquire the necessary skills for a research leader role. Ikerbasque is committed to offer a long-term career to the research community.
20 positions for promising postdoctoral researchers Ikerbasque Research Fellows
- 5-year contracts, during the last year the researcher can be assessed to obtain a permanent contract
- PhD degree between Jan2008-Dec2016
- Support letter from the host group is mandatory
- Applications from women are specially welcomed
- Deadline: March 15th at 13:00 CET
For further information, please visit calls.ikerbasque.net