Bizkaia launches a programme to promote the training of highly qualified people in the silver economy
- The programme will partially finance the Master’s degree in silver economics for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- The total financial allocation for the programme amounts to 108,000 euros, which will be distributed among 20 beneficiary applications.
The Provincial Council of Bizkaia has opened the invitation to participate in the Bizkaia Silver Economy 2021-2022 Programme, which will be managed by Bizkaia Talent, aimed at highly qualified people, for specialised training in the Silver Economy sector, in order to improve their skills and to adapt them to the new global scenario.
The aim of the programme is to promote training, knowledge and the development of skills at the highest level in the silver economy sector, so that Bizkaia has trained professionals who can respond to the needs posed by the challenge of an ageing population and the growing demand for products and services associated with that population.
With this initiative, Bizkaia aims to stimulate the opportunities offered by the emerging silver economy sector in order to generate an economic impact, a social impact and an impact on the quality of life of the elderly.
Beneficiaries must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a university degree or a higher level training course with at least 3 years of sufficiently proven experience in companies operating in the silver economy sector.
- Apply for and be accepted* to study a university master’s degree in silver economics for the 2021-2022 academic year at a university in Bizkaia.
- Deadline for applications: 23 September to 30 November 2021.
- The application and the required documentation must be submitted exclusively by e-mail to: email@example.com
*Bizkaia Talent will evaluate and resolve the applications presented without the official university document which certifies the applicant’s admission to the Master’s degree for which the grant is to be awarded. The applicant may present his or her application, be assessed and be a beneficiary of the Bizkaia Silver Economy Programme prior to his or her acceptance onto the university Master’s degree course. The grants will not be paid until the official document in question has been duly processed and sent to Bizkaia Talent.
CONSULT THE PROGRAMME’S RULES AND REGULATIONS HERE