Bizkaia Talent launches the 2023-2024 call of the silver economy programme for highly qualified people
- The programme will partially finance specialised training (Master’s degree).
- The individual amount each beneficiary will be 50% of the amount of the registration fee for the Master’s degree to be taken, up to a maximum limit of €6,000.
Bizkaia Talent has launched the Bizkaia Silver Economy 2023-2024 Programme, aimed at highly qualified people, for specialised training in the silver economy sector.
The aim of the programme is to promote training, knowledge and the development of skills at the highest level in the silver economy sector, so that Bizkaia has trained professionals who can respond to the needs posed by the challenge of an ageing population and the growing demand for products and services associated with that population.
With this initiative, Bizkaia Talent aims to stimulate the opportunities offered by the emerging silver economy sector in order to generate an economic impact, a social impact and an impact on the quality of life of the elderly.
Beneficiaries must meet the following requirements:
- Apply for and be accepted to study a university master’s degree in silver economics for the 2023-2024 academic year at a university in Bizkaia.
- Deadline for submission of applications: 30 October 2023.
- The application and the required documentation must be submitted exclusively by e-mail to: email@example.com