New edition of the Talent PRO Bizkaia programme promoted by bizkaia talent, I.M. Altuna Foundation and the Arteche Group
Bizkaia talent, together with the I.M. Altuna Foundation (Ignacio Manuel de Altuna Foundation for the Promotion of Advanced Studies) and the Arteche Group are launching the fourth edition of the Talent Pro Bizkaia programme.
It is an initiative aimed at rewarding people whose talent and innovative ideas, arising from what they have learnt and experienced during their stays at foreign universities, can be applied in Bizkaia. It is, in short, a project aimed at finding and contributing proposals and initiatives to improve the future development of our historical territory.
Talent Pro Bizkaia 2015 is aimed at all university students from Bizkaia who are participating during the current academic year in an international university exchange programme, such as the Erasmus programme.
All university students from Bizkaia who are on a formal international university exchange programme can participate in the Talent Pro Bizkaia 2015 programme.
Students will be invited to use their observation skills during their stay abroad to contribute experiences, ideas and projects with added value to improve the responses to the strategic challenges which Bizkaia is to face in the medium and long term.
Participation in Talent Pro Bizkaia means contributing ideas, information and experiences gained within the formal international university exchange programme (Erasmus or similar) as a source of inspiration to improve the responses of our Territory and its institutions to their needs and strategic challenges.
Students who are interested in participating in Talent Pro Bizkaia must first register in the website www.talentprobizkaia.eu and provide some personal details as well as an email address.
The registered students must complete the survey “para mejorar Bizkaia Hobetzeko” at www.eukide.eu using the personal username and password which will be sent to the email address they used in their registration.
- Those who complete that form correctly will be authorized to access www.altuning.org/bizkaia, which is the portal where participants can make all the contributions they deem appropriate, through the section “Ekarpen berria/Nueva aportación”. All the contributions will be automatically included in the section “Ekarpenak/Aportaciones”, a full text database which can be accessed by all the students participating in the programme, the managers of bizkaia talent, the managers of the Arteche group and the members of the Board of Trustees of the Altuna Foundation.
Deadline for work submission (completed survey and contributions): 30/06/2015
Individual interviews of the selected participants with the awarding board: 01/07/2015-30/07/2015
Expected date for award giving: 13/09/2015
Assessment criteria and awards
A board appointed by the Board of Trustees of the Altuna foundation, bizkaia talent and Arteche will assess the contributions made by each of the students and will grant awards to those they consider the best, paying special attention to the following criteria:
- Originality of the work: the subjects and the proposals must be innovative.
- Project preparation and feasibility.
- Quality of the contributions, clarity and thoroughness of the information provided.
- Project specificity to respond to the challenges and the needs of Bizkaia.
- The registered students must complete the survey “para mejorar Bizkaia Hobetzeko” at www.eukide.eu using the personal username and password which will be sent to the email address they used in their registration.
- The board may call the participants for an interview and ask them to elaborate on their contributions.
The registered students must complete the survey “para mejorar Bizkaia Hobetzeko” at www.eukide.eu using the personal username and password which will be sent to the email address they used in their registration. There are 12,000 Euros to reward the best contributions, thanks to the sponsorship of the Arteche group. Each of the best six contributions would be awarded 2,000 Euros but the board will have the right to divide one or more awards into two if the score is the same. Moreover, the board can decide not to grant one or more awards if they consider that the contributions do not reach the minimum quality standards.