BE BASQUE DUAL CAREER CENTRE
European studies state that a growing number of highly qualified professionals are on the move as Dual Career Couples. This geographical mobility influences their personal and professional lives. The agents have to address this fact if they want to attract highly-skilled professionals.
The attractiveness of these institutions is no longer defined just by the excellent projects, but by additional sociocultural integration factors and most of all career prospects for both partners to develop a life project in common. This will influence our country to maximise the economy based in knowledge, innovation and creativity.
Bizkaia Talent is aware of this gap. Thus, it has the Be Basque Dual Career Centre, that aims to:
- Analyse and guide, in a personal way, the Relocation Service users’ couples, concerning the labour & sociocultural integration in terms of hiring, entrepreneurship and voluntarism.
- Intermediate with the agents of the system and our network.
- Inform about funding and grants.
- Inform about activities and events.
- Support organisations as a negotiation tool to attract and retain the required talent.
- Update our database to find specific labour profiles to back up the Basque organisations.
To carry out such a strategy, the support of the ecosystem agents is essential. Therefore, a growing network of different agents guide the couples of academics and highly qualified professionals in their labour and sociocultural integration in our country.