Recreational Experiences for sociocultural integration in Bilbao/Bizkaia
After some years of experience, we realised that the sociocultural integration of the non-local talents and their family is a key factor in the satisfaction level during their stay in our Territory. Thus, from a more global service, we pretend:
- to help those non-local high qualified people (users of Bizkaia Talent services) to integrate at a social level in our society;
- to create a friendly atmosphere based on interpersonal and professional experience to improve and add value to relocation services, by way of meetings and leisure activities organised by Bizkaia Talent itself or jointly with other organisations.
HOW DO WE DO IT?
Since 2012, Bizkaia Talent organises periodic recreational meetings in a friendly atmosphere to foster the interpersonal and professional relationships.
Our aim is to provide those professionals and their families with tools to meet other people coming to Bilbao/Bizkaia from different countries and better integrate in their new destination. In order to do that, Bizkaia Talent plans several recreational activities which let them know the Basque environment & culture, have a good time, and establish relationships between new comers and those ones who stay longer, as well as from other sectors and organisations, but always sharing common interests.
Since the end of 2013, we have strengthen such activities thanks to the collaboration and support of Bilbao BBK Talent Programme.
WHO CAN TAKE PART?
Bizkaia Talent relocation service users, including their spouses and children. These professionals and their family have the opportunity to meet other people who have arrived in the area of Bilbao/Bizkaia from any part of the world, to help them in their social integration.
Apart from that, Basque people, who have been abroad (expatriates) and have come back, can also participate.
- THE BASQUE WOMAN AND FARMHOUSE (CASERÍO) – LANDETXO GOIKOA (MUNGIA)
- NEW YEAR & CHRISTMAS EVENING WITHIN RELOCATION SERVICE
- WALKING THROUGH THE MOST IMPORTANT 19th CENTURY EUROPEAN MINES, ENGINE OF THE BASQUE INDUSTRY
- VISIT TO URDAIBAI BIOSPHERE RESERVE
- VISIT TO IBERDROLA TOWER OF BILBAO
- VISIT TO AIARA VALLEY – TXAKOLI WAREHOUSES “BELDUI”
- NEW YEAR & CHRISTMAS EVENING 2016
- VISIT TO THE PUNTA BEGOÑA GALLERY
- VISIT TO THE PROVINCIAL COUNCIL HALL OF BISCAY
- VISIT TO THE KARRANTZA VALLEY AND POZALAGUA CAVES
- DISCOVERING THE MOST CHARACTERISTIC URBAN SPACES OF BILBAO
- VISIT TO LEZAMA TO KNOW THE ATHLETIC CLUB PHILOSOPHY
- CHRISTMAS ACTIVITY 2015
- VISIT TO THE CENTRE OF BIODIVERSITY OF THE BASQUE COUNTRY IN URDAIBAI
- GATIKA: CRADLE OF NEW TXAKOLI WINE
- BASQUE FOLKLORE AND MUSIC: OUR ROOTS
- NEW YEAR & CHRISTMAS EVENING
- LOIZAGA TOWER (13th c.) & POBAL FOUNDRY (16th c.): 2 TREASURES OF OUR HISTORY
- ATHLETC CLUB OF BILBAO: A SYMBOL OF IDENTITY & UNION
- “OÑATE: A SPECIAL SITE WITH THE KEYS TO UNDERSTAND THE LAST 500 YEARS IN THE BASQUE COUNTRY” (Bilbao BBK Talent)
- “GREAT BILBAO TRANSFORMATION THROUGH THE RIA”
- “SHEPHERD FOR A DAY –URKIOLA NATURAL PARK”
- “CHRISTMAS & BASQUE MITHOLOGY: IZENADUBA BASOA”
- “BILBAO LA VIEJA” (Bilbao BBK Talent)
- “GERNIKA: IDENTITY & HISTORICAL BACKGROUND”
- “COOK YOUR OWN PUTXERA”